|Year||Model||Generation||Vehicle||Quantity Per Vehicle|
|2001-2006||Montero||Gen3||3.5L V6, 3.8L V6||2|
By popular demand, Koni shocks are here! These are a huge upgrade over your original tired shocks or any of the economy big box store brands like Monroe and Gabriel. We rank these in the same tier as the Bilstein 4600s; a high quality do-it-all shock absorber at a fair price from a legacy brand.
- Twin Tube, 100% Hydraulic Design
- Fully Adjustable Rebound (off vehicle) - Set at minimum firmness by default, maximum setting is 100% firmer.
- 50mm OD tube - increased oil volume ensures cooler temperatures over OEM shocks
- Made In The Netherlands
- Lifetime Warranty
Lovells Springs pair excellently with Koni HTs and have long been a common combo with Pajero owners in the Middle East and are now becoming increasingly popular stateside.
Note - Koni HTs require the use of a shock bump stop/damper (not included) when assembling your front struts. You can reuse your originals if they're in okay shape, or order new PolyTuff or OEM ones. Or if you're in a jam and need something that might be available locally, we tested every aftermarket bump stop on the market and found the MOOG K90463 and Gabriel 143057 to be the only ones that would even fit.
KONI Heavy Track shock absorbers are the ideal all-terrain option. Developed for 4WDs and tested under extreme conditions, Heavy Tracks satisfy the highest off road demands for safety, stability and grip. These shock absorber will deliver optimum road holding and comfort, both on and off road. Rugged construction, fully adjustable, Lifetime Warranty.
- Rebound Adjustment Instructions
- Forum Post 1 - Lift Install
- Video - "KONI Heavy Track Front Strut Assembly for Gen3 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Montero / Pajero / Shogun"
- Video - "How to fit a Pajero / Montero suspension lift kit."
- Video - "Lift Install."
- Video - "Gen3 IFS UCA and LCA - Part 1 of 2."
- Video - "2" Lift Kit / QUICKEST and EASIEST way /Pajero Shogun/ Montero /Mitsubishi."
- Video - "How to Install a Lift Kit on a Gen 3 Montero"