|Year||Model||Generation||Engine||Quantity Per Vehicle|
|2001-2006||Montero||Gen3||3.5L V6, 3.8L V6||2|
We're big fans of these shocks, they're a huge upgrade over your original tired shocks or any of the economy big box store brands like Monroe and Gabriel. We rank these in the same tier as the Koni Heavy Tracks; a high quality do-it-all shock absorber at a fair price from a legacy brand.
- Monotube, Oil & High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Design
- 20% Firmer than OEM shocks
- 50mm OD tube - increased oil volume ensures cooler temperatures over OEM shocks
- Made In Germany
- Lifetime Warranty
Lovells Springs pair excellently with Bilstein 4600 shock absorbers and are by far the most popular choice among Australian Gen3 Owners.
- Forum Post 1
- Video - "How to change the rear shocks on a 2003 Montero"
- Video - "How to fit a Pajero / Montero suspension lift kit"
- Video - "2" Lift Kit / QUICKEST and EASIEST way / Pajero / Shogun / Montero /Mitsubishi
- Video - "Gen3 Rear Lift reminder."
- Video - "How to Install a Lift Kit on a Gen 3 Montero"