Any out of stock springs are due in mid May
|1989-1991||Montero||Gen1||2.6L I4, 3.0L V6|
Lovells Coil Springs for rear coil-sprung Gen1 Monteros (1989-1991), please select your configuration.
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia since 1930
- Made from Genuine Australian One-Steel Micro Alloy Spring Steel to ISO9002 Standards
- Heated & Tempered in Computer Controlled Furances and Formed on PLC Machines
- All Coils are Shot Peened & Powder Coated in Lovell's Signature Blue color
- Offers a superior On & Off Road Driving Experience even in Australia's extreme conditions
CRS-23 – Standard Height, Up to 80kg (175lbs) of added constant weight, Progressive Spring Rate
CRR-23 – Raised Height - approx. 35mm (1.5") lift, Up to 80kg (175lbs) of added constant weight, Linear Spring Rate
Note - Lift and Load figures above are based on LWB vehicles. We believe these coils will provide more lift and load capacity when fitted on SWB Monteros but do not have exact data on this yet.