|Year||Model||Generation||Engine||Quantity Per Vehicle|
|1997-2000||Montero||Gen2/2.5||3.5L SOHC V6||1|
|1999-2004||Montero Sport||Gen1 & 2||3.5L SOHC V6||1|
- Revised Crankbolt & Washer - If your Montero is still running with the original defective crank bolt, now is the time to get that out of there!
- Front Camshaft Seals - A common oil leak point, we recommend replacing these at least every other timing belt job (120,000 miles)
- Front Crankshaft Seal - Not as common of a leak point as the camshaft seals, but worth replacing every other timing belt job (120,000 miles)
- Crankshaft Blade - This is not something that needs to be replaced, but it does often get damaged during removal when trying to get to the crankshaft seal. So it's handy to have a new one on hand in case that happens so it won't bring the job to a standstill.
- Thermostat (MD194988 or MD350415 or 1305A239)- We believe in replacing the thermostat any time any major cooling system work is done or at the very least, every time you replace your coolant (usually every 5 years/100,000 miles).
- Radiator Cap (MB660735 or MR481216) - A properly functioning radiator cap is an important but often overlooked part of a vehicle's cooling system.