Fitment: 1992-2000 Montero Gen2/2.5
Gen2s came with either 60mm or 65mm diameter rear trailing arm bushings. Please select the rear trailing arm bushing size for your kit using the chart below. If you are unsure, please email us your VIN for confirmation prior to purchasing.
|1995-2000||Montero||Gen2/2.5||3.0L V6, 3.5L V6||60mm|
|1994*||Montero||Gen2||3.0L V6||*60mm or 65mm - Transition Year, VIN confirmation advised|
This money-saving PolyTuff kit includes everything you need to replace all of the suspension arm bushings on your Gen2/2.5, for both the Front and Rear suspension. In addition to saving you time in tracking down part numbers, this kit will also save you 5% vs buying each component individually.
This kit covers the Front Control Arms, Rear Trailing Arms, and Panhard Rod. It does not include sway bar or idler arm bushings.
- 1x Lower Control Arm Bushings, Front (CA5240K)
- 1x IFS Lower Control Arm Bushings, Rear (CA5244K)
- 1x IFS Upper Control Arm Bushings (CA5040K)
- 1x Panhard Rod Bushings (LA5211K)
- 1x Trailing Arm Bushings, Front (RR0491K)
- 1x Trailing Arm Bushings, Rear to Diff (RR5492K or RR5493K) - Split-in-half design for easy installation
- 6x Grease Packet
Proudly made in Australia and tested in the extremes of the outback, PolyTuff polyurethane components exceed OEM specifications for both durability and performance. Renowned for producing superior car and 4X4 suspension bushings, the PolyTuff secret is in their unique polyurethane formulation that delivers a great ride as well as improved handling, both on and offroad.