|Year||Model||Generation||Engine||Quantity Per Vehicle|
|1992-2000||Montero||Gen2||3.0L V6, 3.5L V6||1|
|1983-1991||Montero||Gen1||2.6L I4, 3.0L V6||1|
Finally, a bulletproof recovery point designed specifically for Pintle Hitch Bolt Patterns! We overbuilt every aspect of this part because when you need a recovery point it has to work 100% of the time. This is a top quality product priced well below having one custom fabricated for your vehicle.
- Heavy Duty Steel - The base plate and end of the clevis are 1/2" thick, clevis is 1" wide.
- Professional Welds on both the front and back for added strength and penetration. The clevis sits inside a cutout on the base plate providing extra strength during angled pulls.
- Finish: None/Bare Steel
- Inner loop hole is 1" in diameter to accommodate a standard 7/8" shackle (not included).
- Low Profile - Unlike standard Pintle Hitches, this recovery point only extends 3" from your vehicle. Your knees and shins will thank you.
- Fitment: Gen1 & Gen2 Monteros as well as various Land Cruisers, Isuzu Troopers, and any vehicle with a Pintle Hitch Bolt Pattern.
Made In USA
Dimensions: 4.75" W x 3 .125" H x 3" D
Weight: 3 lbs
- Due to the increased base plate thickness and because of the extreme forces generated during a kinetic recovery, we HIGHLY recommend replacing your existing factory hardware with extended length high-tensile strengh hardware (not included). We've found the following specs to work well: M12x1.25x40mm Grade 10.9 Bolt with M12 Split Lock Washer
- Recommended Torque Spec - 86 ft lbs